Guidelines for Submitting Art Files
Download the PDF: Guidelines for Submitting Art Files
1. All provided artwork needs to be Print-Ready.
2. Print Ready is described as:
- Artwork placed into provided templates at full size.
- Fonts must be outlined or embedded into artwork or included separately.
- Resolution of raster images must be 300dpi (dots per inch) at full size.
- No text smaller than 4 points.
- Strokes must be a minimum of 1 point.
3. File Format
- Preference is PDF, saved High Quality 1.4 or higher.
- When NOT using PDF file format, color transforms in gradients will NOT be accurate.
- Saving a PDF 1.3 or lower does not honor transparencies.
- This file format is the best file format when using PANTONE®.
- .Ai, .tiff, or .eps are accepted, but not recommended.
4. Pantone+ Solid Coated is the standard Adobe Color Book used at National Sublimation.
- Spot colors should be specifically identified.
- If you have an alternate Adobe Color Book, you will need to notify National Sublimation before submitting the artwork.
5. Rich Black
- To get the best black, use Pantone+ Solid Coated black.
- Black 6C is a good, rich black.
- A 100% fill of black (or 100% K) does NOT give a rick black.
6. Color Modes
- Note: If you have a true RGB file, you may leave the file RGB.
- Pantone+ Solid Coated
- For best results when using Grayscale images, convert the images to GRACoL in Adobe Photoshop.
7. Correction Fees for Artwork that is NOT Print-Ready
- $75.00 hourly fee to correct artwork that is NOT Print-Ready.
- One Hour minimum